What Personal Information About Customers Does Ckcreatives.com.sg Gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalize and continually improve your shopping experience at Ckcreatives.com.sg. Here are the types of information we gather.
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses Ckcreatives.com.sg. A number of company offer utilities designed to help you visit Web sites anonymously. Although we will not be able to provide you with a personalized experience at Ckcreatives.com.sg. If we cannot recognize you, we want you to be aware that these tools exist.
- E-mail Communications: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from Ckcreatives.com.sg if your computer supports such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail or other mail from us, please adjust your User account information under ‘Your Subscription’ in our customer registration or login.
What Is Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
- The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. However, cookies allow you to take full advantage of some of Ckcreatives.com.sg's coolest features, and we recommend that you leave them turned on.
To disable cookies on your browser:
- For American Online Version 5.0:
- Select "Preferences".
- Click on "WWW".
- Select the "Security" tab.
- Click on "Custom Level".
- Scroll down to "Cookies".
- Select "Disable".
- For Internet Explorer 5.0 for Intel PC:
- For American Online Version 5.0:
- Select "Internet Options" from the "Tools" menu.
- Click the "Security" tab.
- Click "Custom Level" at the bottom of the window.
- Scroll down to "Cookies".
- Select "Disable".
- For Netscape Navigator / Communicator:
- Select "Preferences" from the "Edit" menu.
- Select "Advanced" from the left-hand menu.
- Select "Accept All Cookies".
- Click "OK".
- or Internet Explorer 5.0 for Mac:
- Select "Preferences" from the "Edit” menu.
- Select "Receiving Files".
- Select the option "Never ask" under "When receiving cookies".
- Click "OK"
Does Ckcreatives.com.sg Share the Information It Receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only as described below, controls that either are subject to this Privacy Notice or follow practices at least as protective as those described in this Privacy Notice.
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analyzing data, hosting, data base, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), Internet Banking, and providing customer service. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Protection of Ckcreatives.com.sg and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Ckcreatives.com.sg, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
- With Your Consent: Other than as set out above, you will receive notice when information about you might go to third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to share the information.
Third Party Access
We do not sell or rent the information you provide to us to third parties. We do contract with third parties to assist us in maintaining and managing our databases and to communicate with those who are interested in our company. We do not authorize any of those third parties to make any other use of your information. We also may use aggregate, non-personally identifiable information about you to enhance our site. Additionally, we may disclose and maintain user information in special cases, including:
- if we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is necessary to identify, contact, or in connection with any legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) Ckcreatives.com.sg or KS Innovative Sdn. Bhd.
- and where we believe in good faith that the law requires disclosure of such information.
Except as described above, we do not share any information we collect online to any unaffiliated third party.
How Secure Is Information About Me?
- It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. For more information on how to Log Out. Please refer to steps below;
If you are using a public terminal, you are reminded to log off, or log out, before you leave the terminal. To do this, click the "Log out" button in our home page our home page once you have done this, your name will be removed from the home page, and your account will be inaccessible to anyone using the same terminal after you.
We recommend that you sign out only when you feel that you must. If we cannot identify you, it is more difficult for us to identify items that might be of interest to you.
To log back in to the system, click the link on our home page that reads "Registration / Login" You will be prompted to enter your e-mail address and password. When you've done so, click the "Log in" button. The next time you visit our home page, you will once again be greeted by your name.
Which Information Can I Access?
Ckcreatives.com.sg gives you access to a broad range of information about your account and your interactions with Ckcreatives.com.sg for the limited purpose of viewing and, in certain cases, updating that information.
Ckcreatives.com.sg does not sell products for purchase by children. We sell children's products for purchase by adults. If you are under 18, you may use Ckcreatives.com.sg only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit Ckcreatives.com.sg, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of Malaysia. If you have any concern about privacy at Ckcreatives.com.sg, please contact us with a thorough description, and we will try to resolve it.
Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our website frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Information You Give Us
You provide most such information when you search, buy, post, participate in a questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through Ckcreatives.com.sg; make a purchase; provide information in Your User Account (and you might have more than one if you have used more than one e-mail address when shopping with us); communicate with us by phone, e-mail, or otherwise; complete a questionnaire form; As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, email address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses, email address, and phone number; people (with addresses, email address, and phone numbers) when you make a purchase; content of reviews and e-mails to us; personal descriptions; and financial information, including Identity Card (I.C.) numbers and Passport Numbers.
Information from Other Sources
Examples of information we receive from other sources include updated delivery and address information from our carriers or other third parties, which we use to correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily; account information, purchase information, and page-view information from some merchants with which we operate co-branded businesses or for which we provide technical, fulfillment, advertising, or other services; search term and search result information from some searches conducted through the Web search features; search results and links, including paid listings; and credit history information from credit bureaus, which we use to help prevent and detect fraud and to offer certain credit or financial services to some customers.
Information You Can Access
Examples of information you can access easily at Ckcreatives.com.sg include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information or User Account or Registration/Login (including name, address, contact number, e-mail, password, communications preferences); payment settings only when you are submitting information to your internet banking secure payment server; e-mail notification settings (newsletters); recommendations (including recent product view history, prior order history); shopping lists; and your Account Maintenance area.